Friday, November 20, 2015

Day 20 of Decluttering Challenge

It's been a very long, very rough week.  I got lucky in that a volunteering gig was cut short tonight.  THANK GOD!  I was in the foulest mood.  I came home vegged out.  I read my book and caught up on TV.  I spent time dreaming online and stayed away from the soul-suck.  Hopefully, I will wake up feeling recharged tomorrow as I committed to volunteering for 6 hours.  The convention center is huge and parking is far away.  There will be tons of people and I'll be on my feet most of the time.  It's going to be a challenge for certain!!!

I also didn't climb many flights of stairs yesterday so I need to get 13 flights in Saturday and Sunday in order to reach my challenge goal.  If I don't do it, it will be fine.  I've already climbed more stairs than I originally thought I would during the whole challenge.  It's also way more than the total number of stairs I've climbed in the last ten years so no matter what I will be proud.  Still, I'd really like to meet my revised goal.


TODAY OVERALL
DONATED: 0 480
TRASHED: 0 115
TOTAL: 0 595

No comments: