Monday, November 16, 2015

Day 16 of Decluttering Challenge

Woke up with a headache.  Took meds, called in sick and went back to bed. Woke up again with the headache gone but replaced with GI and bowel issues. More meds and sleep. Got up, put recycling in car and went to grief counseling. Cried a lot. Reassured that I am doing well given everything I am going through/dealing with. Need to be gentler with myself and continue making progress where I can, when I can.

Dropped off 2 containers of recycling. Quick trip to store. Put the latest round of donations in my car. Continued working my way through the boxes I brought home from California after my cross-country trip. A lot of awesome stuff I hadn't seen in years. Kept all the ceramics for now. It's all either stuff my mom made or that I made. Definitely some pieces that I will photograph and release to others at some point.

Scanned all the books from yesterday that I set aside to donate into Goodreads. Separated out the theater books so I can donate them to the U of Indy Theatre Department. The day definitely ended better than it began.


TODAY OVERALL
DONATED: 42 444
TRASHED: 0 115
TOTAL: 42 559

No comments: