Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Day 10 of Decluttering Challenge

Today was rough.  The emotional turmoil of yesterday caught up with me.  The numbness melted and I was left in a puddle of emotion.  From the highest of highs to the lowest of lows...okay, maybe not the lowest but certainly down near the bottom.  I am trying not to let the break in break me but it's hard.  I'm emotionally fragile at the best of times right now and having your personal space violated is clearly not the best of times.

I take the fact that I got out of bed, made it to work and accomplished a few things as a win.  I did not walk with my accountability partner because all I could do was cry.  We did have a nice talk over the phone, which helped a bit.  I spoke to one of my Girl Scout colleagues because I was in no shape to attend a meeting tonight and she was very kind and supportive too as are my friends and family on FB.  I truly appreciate it all.  I'm still a crying mess.

I'm angry.  I'm mad.  I'm sad.  I'm disheartened.  And, once again, I'm afraid.  Instead of being afraid of what's inside of me, now I'm afraid of the outside world.  I'm afraid of it happening again, only this time losing more than some quarters for laundry.  I'm afraid of not bouncing back and letting some punk take even more from me.  I'm afraid of being back in the emotional whirlpool and drowning in it.  I'm afraid of climbing out only to be pushed back in.

So now questions that I had settled are now back to being unsettled.  The focus and determination I had are broken.  I'm left looking around and, instead of finding the strength to do something, can only climb under the covers and lick my wounds.



TODAY OVERALL
DONATED: 0 262
TRASHED: 0 73
TOTAL: 0 335

No comments: