Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Day 17 of Decluttering Challenge

Dropped off 3 boxes and 2 bags full of donations on my way home from work tonight. Pretty much ready to fill the car again!!!

Did another pass through the clothes hanging in the closet the other day. Tonight I bagged them all up and put the hangers away. 

Went through the last two boxes that have been stacked at the end of the futon since I brought them back from California during my cross-country drive. Kept most of the contents since they were all ceramics my mom made for me. Definitely incentive to get some display space cleared.
In trying to focus on the positive, here's a list of chores I've been keeping up with:
  • All clean clothes are folded in the armoire or hanging in the closet.
  • All dirty clothes are in the hamper and not in a pile on the floor.
  • All trash and recycling are in the proper containers ready to be taken out when full.
  • All dirty dishes are in the kitchen.
  • All jewelry is in proper containers not left all over the place.
  • All clean zones (except kitchen counters but including stove) have remained clean and clutter free.


TODAY OVERALL
DONATED: 36 480
TRASHED: 0 115
TOTAL: 36 595

No comments: