Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Day 11 of Decluttering Challenge

Doing a bit better today emotionally.  I didn't get any cleaning done but I did continue working through the large box of jewelry.  The bulk of it is done though I still have to go through all my holiday jewelry and another box of regular jewelry.  Wish I could say I recycled or donated more than I kept but I'd be lying.  I keep reminding myself that this was just the initial triage and that I will make more cuts later so that I don't get down on myself for not being more ruthless.  Also, I dropped off donation box of books and cds to the library.

I completely dropped off doing the affirmations so I need to get back on that because I do think that the things you tell yourself and what you believe are very important.  Not to mention I just want to get back to feeling empowered and not like a sad-sack victim.  The message of how luck I am struck home while catching just a bit of the news tonight.  There were two different break-ins reported on: one happened while they were all sleeping and they took way more stuff and the other resulted in loss of life.  While what happened to me was also not good and in the context of where I already was emotionally was more than I can handle, in the grand scheme of things I am very fortunate.  So I am dusting myself off and slowly getting back on the horse.


TODAY OVERALL
DONATED: 20 282
TRASHED: 20 93
TOTAL: 40 375

No comments: