Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2

I met Liz this fall when she spoke at the University. She's as lovely and lively in person as she appears in interviews. I'd wanted to read her book for a long time and having the opportunity to get her autograph provided the motivation to buy a copy. Still, I didn't start reading right away. I wanted to spend a weekend in bed so I could finish it at once but was just too busy to make that happen. As I was packing for my Christmas trip and trying hastely to decide what book I should take to read my eyes settled on this one so I tucked it in my bag. Of course it helps that she and I share the same outlook on spirituality. I found this book delightful and insightful. It will be a text I refer to again and again. I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Congratulations! You're a winner!

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog for the template set giveaway. Please email me at fiddle-dee-deedesigns[AT]mediacombb[DOT]net so that I can get your personalized coupon issued to you for a free set of templates.